Detox treatment using Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) massage is gaining a lot of popularity these days. That is after more and more people have become knowledgeable on the benefits it brings to the body. You may not know what you are missing until you understand what the Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage is and what it can do to your body.
What is Detoxification and why do you need it
MLD is a specialized massage that is important for the lymphatic system in maintaining body fluid balance. It is the process of using a series of gliding compressing, stretching, and cupping motions over the client’s body. The light rhythmic movements stimulate the lymphatic system allowing the lymph to move freely through the tissues and the lymph nodes.
The lymphatic system is a network of vessels and organs that act as a disposal or cleansing system. It helps the body get rid of the waste or the toxins in the body. The smooth and rhythmic movement helps to move the blocked fluid to the main duct to drain. That is an important way of detoxifying the body and also improving the immune system.
How does the massage help?
By manually pumping the fluid helps move the blocked fluid to the main duct to drain. Also, the repetitive movements stimulate the flow of the lymph fluids and the general body relaxation process. Our Detox treatment using Manual Lymphatic drainage massage service is offered by an expert therapist who ensures the clients get the best experience. The massage helps the body to detoxify through the deep cleansing of the body system.
Benefits of Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage Service
Our specialized Manual Lymphatic Drainage massage therapists understand how the system works. Thus, the professional will use the best method to provide you with all the benefits of a professional detoxifying massage. Professional detox massage offers the following benefits to your body.
* Professional manual lymphatic massage detox helps reduces swelling due to sprains.
* It also reduces post natal swellings/water retention in the legs and ankles
* Reduces the effects of hypertension
* Reduces pain due to chronic headache and migraines
* Helps in both pre and post operations swelling after operations on the knee, hip, dental procedures, and cosmetic surgeries
* It detoxifies the body and helps in lymphedema, which is the inability of the body to drain the body fluid due to treatments like cancer chemotherapy
* It reduces sinuses congestion
Our expert understands the personal needs of the clients and offers personalized massage treatment for each client. Our manual lymphatic therapists will help restore tissue equilibrium and ensure the body is fully detoxified. The therapist knows the best detox treatment for each individual and will offer that to ensure maximum benefit to all.
There are many times you may want to cleanse your body for various reasons. For instance, you may have been through a change of season, and the only best thing is to cleanse your body. You may also have gone through a stressful moment that needs healing therapy. If that is the case, our professional Manual Lymphatic drainage massage service will help detox and balance your body system.
Certification - Dr Vodder School International
Our chief Manual Lymphatic Drainage therapist (Ms Annie Lim) is certified by Dr Vodder School International. Dr. Vodder School International provides the highest quality education in the original Dr. Vodder method of Manual Lymph Drainage and Combined Decongestive Therapy.
Ms Annie Lim Certifications
(She is specialized in Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD), Detoxifying Treatment, Diet & Nutrition)
- Dr Vodder's School International (Canada) - Advanced Body Course, Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD)
- Diploma International Cidesco (UK)
- ITEC Diploma in Spa Treatments & Spa Management (UK)
- Diploma in Diet & Nutrition
- Laboratories Simone Mahler (Paris) -Certificate in Beauty Care & Cosmetics
- Chan Tat Ming - Certificate of Professional Make-up
- Aromatheraphy Remedial Therapy (UK)