Best Juices To Clear Pimples
A pimple outburst often leaves an individual feeling embarrassed and in great pain. The fact that the appearance of a pimple can often be camouflaged by using a concealer on a temporary basis, it is important to note that these pimples often leave behind a pimple scar even after they diminish gradually. Thus, apart from applying creams to get rid of pimples, drinking fresh juices can prove to be highly beneficial in helping you clear pimples quickly and get of pimple scars in a natural and effective manner.
How Fresh Juices Help Clear Pimples
Drinking fresh juices provides the body with natural vitamin supplements quickly required to clear acne. The antibacterial activity and digestive support enzymes present in the fresh juices help digest protein and fat easily. In addition, the minerals present in the fresh juices neutralize the dermis acids and helps restore the PH balance of the skin. Thus, the presence of vitamins, digestive support enzymes, pure waters, mineral deposits and the nutritional value present in natural juices prove to be highly beneficial in cleansing the body of all the poisonous waste, thereby helping clear acne naturally and quickly.
Best Juices to Clear Pimples
- Tomato Juice: Tomato juice is perhaps one of the most skin- friendly juices that helps cleanse skin naturally, thereby helping reduce and clear up acne. The acidity of the tomatoes and the presence of Vitamin C and Vitamin A not only help dry blemishes but get rid of acne naturally. Thus, if you have mild acne, cut the tomato into half and gently rub the inside on your face. But if you are suffering from severe acne, apply a mixture of one tbsp of tomato juice and four to five drops of lemon juice on the affected area for successful results.
- Carrot Juice: Carrot juice is considered one of the best home remedies to treat pimples and achieve flawless skin. For best results, drink a glass of carrot juice every morning preferably on an empty stomach. Applying a carrot face mask for pimple by preparing a paste of mashed and steamed a large sized carrot, one tbsp of honey, few drops of lemon one tbsp of olive oil and some water can go a long way in healing pimples and preventing the formation of acne scars.
- Lemon Juice: The juice of lemon is perhaps one of the best home remedies for cleansing skin naturally. For best results, apply the juice of lemon on the affected area with a cotton ball. Leave the juice on your face for about 30- 45 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Aloe Vera Juice: The juice of Aloe Vera is a great natural remedy for clearing acne and acne scars. Aloe Vera juice applied on acne (twice a day) can prove to be highly beneficial in helping you achieve acne free skin, but also helping you achieve a soft, smooth and glowing skin naturally.
- Orange Juice: The juice of orange is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants that help keep your skin looking clean and clear naturally. Thus, drinking or applying orange juice on the affected area can help you achieve pimple free skin in successful manner.
Using fresh juices to clear pimples is a simple and effective home remedy can go a long way in helping you achieve a flawless, healthy and glowing skin naturally in a simple, easy and effective manner.